- Applicable products:Curtain U Rail, Curtain I Rail, Curtain Rod
- SwitchBot App version:V6.15or newer
- SwitchBot Curtain Firmware Version:V4.6or newer
1. Make sure our app is up to date.
2. Ensure SwitchBot Curtain is added to your SwitchBot account and your firmware is updated to the latest version.
Should your firmware version be earlier than version 4.6, please go to Profile → Feedback, and submit a feedback ticket to ask for the latest firmware upgrade to be pushed to your account.
3. Remove SwitchBot Curtain from your rail. Go to the secondary control panel and set the SwitchBot Curtain's motion mode to Performance Mode.
4. Go to the settings page and put the Curtain into calibration mode. Tap Open and Close to control the SwitchBut Curtain one after another. When the rubber wheel spins, use a pen or something hard to press against the wheel to see if it can be stopped.
Still having issues? Navigate to Profile > tap Feedback > select the product you need support for > describe your issue in detail (with attachments if needed) and inlclude the following:
- A video as mentioned in step 4.