- Applicable products: Curtain U Rail, Curtain I Rail, Curtain Rod
- SwitchBot App version: V6.19.1 or newer
Make sure you have the latest version of our app/
Please turn off the Bluetooth function inside your smartphone, and turn it on again. Smartphones using Android OS 12 or earlier will also need to allow Location Services.
Press and hold the button on SwitchBot Curtain for 45 seconds to perform a hardware reset. Please pay attention to the following:
- In the first 15 seconds, the indicator light will be blinking.
- Then it will stay on for 10 seconds. When you have pressed for 25 seconds, the indicator light will start to blink again, then it will go off.
- After 45 seconds, release your finger.
- The indicator will be on for 1 second. Then the SwitchBot Curtain has been reset in the hardware.
After resetting it, re-add SwitchBot Curtain to your account.
You can also try adding SwitchBot Curtain to your account via other mobile devices to troubleshoot.
If it the ahove doesn't work, please contact us via our app → Profile → Feedback. And provide the following information when contacting us:
A video of you powering on SwitchBot Curtain with a cable.
A video showing long-pressing of the button found on your SwitchBot Curtain for 45 seconds.