There are two ways you can create an account:
- Directly in the SwitchBot App
- From an external platform like Alexa, Google Home.
SwitchBot account in the App
Download and install SwitchBot App from the App store.
Tap the Profile page and tap the Sign-in button.
Tap Sign up.
Tap Sign up. A verification code will be sent to the email address you just filled in.
- Enter Verification Code and OK. There you have it~!
Now please try to sign in to the SwitchBot App with your new account.
On the log-in page, please tap the Google or Apple icon below the line of
"sign-in by a third-party account."
- Issues related to an external account（Apple ID/Google/Amazon); unable to receive a verification code, unable to create an account.
- You can control the SwitchBot Bot in the SwitchBot App without using a SwitchBot account. For other SwitchBot products, we recommend creating a SwitchBot account. In case of any firmware glitch, we can send the firmware upgrade to your account.
- If you met any problems when using our products, please kindly go to the profile page to submit a feedback ticket. If preferable, please help attach a relevant screen recording.
We will follow up with the ticket and send you assistance accordingly.
Here's how to take a screen recording from the SwitchBot App.