- Applicable products: SwitchBot Hub Mini
- SwitchBot App version: 6.13 or later
- Device firmware version: 3.7-2.4 or later
1. Make sure your SwitchBot App version is up to date.
2. Make sure your Hub Mini has been added to SwitchBot App, and that the device firmware version is up to date.
- Note: Follow these steps to view the firmware version: Open SwitchBot App > device name > Setting button (upper right of screen) > Tap Firmware Version.
3. Make sure the Hub Mini is powered on, and the output adapter is 5V1A/5V2A.
4. Make sure the device is connected to a stable 2.4GHz (802.11b/g/n, ipV4) network instead of 5GHz. ipV6 network and Wi-Fi 6 routers are not supported at the time.
5. Building materials and metal objects located between your WiFi router and Hub Mini or between your Hub Mini and mobile devices may slow the connection. If possible, set up your Hub Mini within a clear line of sight of your Wi-Fi router.
6. Make sure your appliance and remote control are both operated by an infrared remote (IR) control. otherwise, you can NOT add it to Hub Mini.
- Perform an appliance infrared test to check if your appliance supports IR.
- For Air conditioners (IR), refer to: How to add Air Conditioner by "Customize" mode?
7. If you can't find it when selecting, you can look for a closer model in “Smart Learning” to match.
8. During “Smart Learning” setup, please keep the remote point directly at the front of Hub Mini (LED side) and press the remote button ONLY ONCE.
- Note: Do NOT hold the remote button for up to 2 seconds.
9. If the remote can't be added with "Smart Learning", retry with "Customize Mode" or Others mode.
10. If it doesn't work, it is likely that the remote control is not yet supported. Please contact the SwitchBot support team by opening the SwitchBot App on your device > Tap Profile >Tap Feedback > Select your device, or reach us with the popup icon on this page. please fill in the following info regarding your appliance and remote control:
- Brand of appliance:
- Model of appliance:
- Model of the remote:
- Online purchase link (If possible):