- Applicable products: SwitchBot Hub Mini
- SwitchBot app version: 6.20.1 or newer
- Device firmware version: 3.7-2.4 or newer
1. Make sure your SwitchBot app version is up to date.
2. Make sure your Hub Mini has been added to SwitchBot app, and its firmware version is up to date.
Note: Follow these steps to check the firmware version: Open SwitchBot App > Tap device name > Setting button (upper right of screen) > Tap Firmware Version.
3. Make sure the Hub Mini is powered on, and the output adapter is 5V1A/5V2A.
4. Make sure the device is connected to a stable 2.4GHz (802.11b/g/n, ipV4) network instead of 5GHz. ipV6 network and Wi-Fi 6 routers are not supported at the time.
5. Make sure your appliance is operated by an infrared remote (IR) control. otherwise, you can NOT add it to Hub Mini.
- Perform an appliance infrared test to check if your appliance supports IR.
- For Air conditioners (IR), refer to How to add Air Conditioner by "Customize" mode?
6. Building materials and metal objects located between Hub Mini and your appliances, or between your Hub Mini and WiFi routers may slow the connection. If possible, set up your Hub Mini within a clear line of sight of both your Wi-Fi router and the appliance.
7. if you are sure the remote control was added by "Smart Learning" before, retry the "Smart Learning" mode. You can follow the steps below to proceed:
- When choosing your appliance, select the EXACT same model name.
- If you cannot find the exact same model name, consider learning from a slightly different one under the same brand to proceed.
- During the “Smart Learning” setup, keep the remote point directly at the front of Hub Mini (LED side) and press the remote button ONLY ONCE.
- Note: Do NOT hold the remote button for up to 2 seconds.
- Make sure the LED of the device blinks slowly, which means the remote signal is added successfully.
8. If it doesn't work, please contact the support team.
- Brand of appliance:
- Model of appliance:
- Model of the remote:
- Online purchase link of appliance(If possible):
Please sign in to leave a comment.