- Applicable products: SwitchBot Keypad, SwitchBot Keypad Touch
- SwitchBot App version: 6.10 or newer
- Device firmware version: V1.4 or later
1. Make sure the SwitchBot App is up to date.
2. Make sure the SwitchBot Keypad / Keypad Touch is added to the SwitchBot App and the firmware is up to date.
※Please follow the guide to check the firmware version of the SwitchBot Keypad / Keypad Touch.SwitchBot App home page - click the corresponding device name - click the "gear icon" in the upper right corner to enter the secondary control panel - click "firmware and battery" to view.
3. When the alert arises from the Keypad / Keypad Touch, go to the SwitchBot App home page - tap the corresponding device name to go to the secondary control panel- tap the banner that says "Ignore the alert" above, and then tap "Yes" to turn it off.
4. You can also tap the "Settings" button in the upper right corner of the secondary control panel - tap "Keypad Removal Alerts" to turn off the alert.
5. If your cellphone is not around with you, you can turn off the alert by entering the correct password / fingerprint once or use the paired NFC card to scan the Keypad / Keypad Touch once.
6. If everything is functioning, you can see the green unlock light in the upper right corner of the Keypad / Keypad Touch.
7. If it still doesn't work, please remove the batteries and contact us via "Profile Page" - "Feedback" in the SwitchBot App, and provide the following information:
- The Keypad / Keypad Touch device
- What the SwitchBot App displays during the process
- Detailed operation during the process