Last Updated：2023 Sep 18
- Related Products: SwitchBot Meter, SwitchBot Meter Plus
- SwitchBot App Version: 7.6 or newer
1． Make sure your SwitchBot App version is up to date.
2． Remove the batteries from the SwitchBot Meter/SwitchBot Meter Plus.
3． Press the button located at the back of the SwitchBot Meter or SwitchBot Meter Plus while inserting the battery. Following this action, the temperature, humidity, and battery symbol data will start to flash on the Thermo-Hygrometer Plus screen.
4． Open the SwitchBot App to be guided through the firmware repair process. Simply navigate to "Profile", then select "Firmware Recovery" followed by "Recover" to initiate the firmware version repair.
Note: Kindly ensure that your smartphone is operated as closely as possible to the device.
5． If you're unable to update the firmware version even after following the aforementioned steps, kindly log back into the SwitchBot app. Navigate to Profile → Help & Feedback → Feedback. Our technical team will conduct a thorough investigation upon receiving your feedback.
- For the SwitchBot Meter, continue pressing the button on the back until the firmware has been fully repaired
- For the SwitchBot Mete Plus, you can directly select "Recovery" within the SwitchBot App.
- Please keep your smartphone as close to the device as possible for optimal operation.