We use leading-edge technology to ensure our meters are precise and accurate. SwitchBot Meter uses the Swiss-made sensing component and collects the temperature/humidity data every 4 seconds to keep the reading accurate.
· Resolution: 0.1°C/0.1°F, 1%RH
· Temperature Range: -20°C~80°C (-4°F~176°F)
· Temperature Accuracy (-20°C~0°C/-4°F~32°F): ±0.4°C/±0.7°F
· Temperature Accuracy (0°C~65°C/32°F~149°F): ±0.2°C/±0.4°F
· Temperature Accuracy (65°C~80°C/149°F~176°F): ±0.3°C/±0.5°F
· Humidity Range: 0~99%RH
· Humidity Accuracy (25°C/77°F, 10%~90%RH): ±2%
· Humidity Accuracy (25°C/77°F, 0%~10%, 90%~99%RH): ±4%
Thermometers from different makers have different accuracy. And the accuracy might be changed by usage.
If you are not sure which one of the thermometers are reading the correct rate, please place them together in a stable environment without sunlight or wind about 30 minutes to check the accuracy.
If you want to calibrate the Meter, please check the instructions from the below link:
In some cases, the sensor might be damaged through the shipment. If the Meter is reading a totally different rate from other makers' thermometers, please kindly send feedback via the SwitchBot App and then our tech team will check the issue for you. It would be better with a photo or the brand of the other makers' thermometers.
If you also using a humidifier, the sensor inside the humidifier might be affected by the humid and reading a different rate.