- Applicable products: Indoor Cam
- SwitchBot app version: 6.24 or newer
- Device firmware version: 1.1.3
1. Make sure your SwitchBot app version is up to date.
2. Make sure the firmware version of the camera is up to date.
3. Make sure the camera is powered on and the USB cable is properly connected and not loose.
4. Make sure that the router corresponding to the Wi-Fi network connected to the device does not have special settings such as firewalls enabled, the network type is 2.4GHz (802.11b/g/n, IPV4) network, and the device does not support 5G networks. And try to keep mobile phones and devices as close to the router as possible to ensure the speed of the network connection.
- To test the bandwidth: visit bandwidthplace.com and check whether your download and upload speeds are both greater than 1Mbps.
|LED is off
|Please unplug the camera device power and plug it back in, and make sure the camera is powered on normally.
|LED flashes green rapidly
|Cam is connecting to the network, please wait patiently.
|LED flashes alternately red and green slowly
|Please refer to step 4 to ensure a stable Wi-Fi network connection.
|LED is solid green
|Please unplug the camera device power cord and plug it back in, and make sure the camera is powered on normally. And refer to step 4 to make sure the Wi-Fi network connection is stable.
If it doesn't work, Please submit a feedback.
To receive a technical help from SwitchBot support team, follow these steps:
On your same device, Go to SwitchBot app > Tap Profile > Tap Feedback > Select the product (which you need support for) > describe the issue in detail (with media if needed) as follows:
- SN code (at the bottom of camera)
- Where did the camera being purchased
- Official online store
- Local entity store
- Order details of the camera, screenshots of payment vouchers
If the problem still persists, please feel free to let us know. We'll find you the best solution for you.