Last updated: September 28, 2022
- Applicable products: Indoor Cam
- SwitchBot app version: 6.14.1 or newer
- Device firmware version: 1.1.3
Please Note: For camera devices, Typically account issues during setup result from trying to setup on another new SwitchBot account.
Please follow the steps below to troubleshoot:
1. Make sure your Switchbot app version is up to date.
2. If you know the SwitchBot account the camera previously added to, please log in to the original account in the SwitchBot app, delete the camera, and then re-add it to your new account.
3. If you are sure the Indoor Cam is setup for the first time, or do NOT know the previous SwitchBot account information for this camera, please contact us in "Profile Page" - "Feedback" in the SwitchBot App, and provide the following information:
- SN code (at the bottom of camera)
- Where did the camera being purchased
- Official online store
- Local entity store
- Order details of the camera, screenshots of payment vouchers
4. In general, we will verify the information, help you reset the camera linking information complete the reset and notify you to re-add the camera within 48 hours.
After receiving the feedback ticket, we will solve your problem as soon as possible. You can also contact our customer support team by phone, live chat, etc. after completing step 3.
1. Due to security reasons, one SwitchBot camera devices can only be added to ONE UNIQUE SwitchBot account.
2. When the app report that the camera has been added to another account, it does not mean that you are not receiving a new device.
3. Although sales policies may vary by channel, SwitchBot will try our best to assist you.