Related Products: Hub 2
- Press and hold where nothing is displayed on the iPhone/iPad home screen, and when the app icon begins to shake, release your finger.
- A "+" symbol will appear in the upper left corner of the home screen, or possibly in the upper right corner if you have a low iOS version.
- Enter SwitchBot in the widget search field.
- Swipe left on the list of temperature/hygrometer-specific widgets that come up, select your favorite display size under Hub 2, and tap "Add Widget".
- Tap "Done."
1. Long press on the Hub 2 widget -> Edit Widget to change to other Hub 2 temperature/humidity data and display it, but it is not possible to change to Meter/Meter Plus/Outdoor Meter.
2. If you do not select Hub 2 on the widget list screen, the temperature/humidity data of Hub 2 will not be displayed.
Please refer to Apple Support for detailed instructions on how to add a widget.
Sorry, we are unable to provide detailed instructions on how to add a widget for Android phones because the method of adding a widget for Android phones depends on the Android phone model.
When adding the temperature and humidity widget of Hub 2, please choose Hub 2, do not choose Meter/Meter Plus/Outdoor Meter.