Update date: 2022/11/09
Applicable product: SwitchBot Lock
Please note we need a SwitchBot Hub device connected to the network in our account if we want to use the SwitchBot Lock via voice control. And please ensure that Lock's cloud service has been enabled.
1. Link your SwitchBot account to Alexa. Please refer to the below guide link.
2. A confirmation code must be set in the Alexa app to unlock the lock by voice.
3. The Lock can be locked/unlocked by voice command "Alexa, lock the <device name>"/"Alexa, unlock the <device name>." The voice recording of the lock can also be viewed in the voice history.
1. Link your SwitchBot account to Google Home. Please refer to the below picture.
2. Set the PIN code in the SwitchBot app.
3. Use the voice command "OK Google, lock the <device name>"/"OK Google, unlock the <device name>"
1. Please set up Siri Shortcuts for SwitchBot Lock.
*For security considerations, we can only set up Siri Shortcuts to do the Locking action. The unlock action is not available on Siri Shortcuts. Please understand.
2. You can edit or delete Shortcuts in the SwitchBot App -> Profile -> Shortcuts.
3. The Lock can be locked by voice command "Hey Siri, Lock the meeting room."
You can also tap the Shortcut app and then tap the corresponding Shortcut. Please refer to the below picture.