Last Updated: 2023 Oct 13
- Related Products: SwitchBot Remote
- SwitchBot App Version: 7.7 or newer
1. Make sure you have the latest version of the SwitchBot App.
2. When you see an update notice in the SwitchBot App, please update within Bluetooth range. If you are not notified of an update and would like a new firmware, please log in to the SwitchBot App → Profile → Help&Feedback→Feedback→Creare a new ticket.
3. Restart the SwitchBot App.
4. Please recover the firmware of the remote button.
- Remove the batteries in the remote button
- Press and hold the concave button to insert the battery
- SwitchBot App → Profile → Firmware Recovery → Recover
Note: Please place your phone as close to the Remote as possible to perform a firmware recovery.
Related Post:How to Remove Batteries
5. If that doesn't work, log in to the SwitchBot App → contact us → your profile. We will replace it with a new one by after-sales service. We would appreciate it if you could provide us with the following video when contacting us.
- Screen recording of firmware repair