- Applicable products: SwitchBot Remote
- SwitchBot app version: 6.20 or newer
1. Make sure your SwitchBot app version is up to date.
2. Make sure your device has been added to the SwitchBot app.
3. Please have your remote upgraded with your phone placed within the Bluetooth range to fix the hidden bug.
- Go to SwitchBot app, tap the Remote device.
- In the sub menu, tap the gear icon⚙️ of setting on top right corner.
- Tap Firmware Version, and proceed to upgrade.
- If the update didn't show up, log out of your app, log back in and check again.
4. If you want to control the lock via remote, please set an action for each button on the remote button, and the firmware version update will come up automatically. Please update it as it is.
5. If it still doesn't work, please contact us by opening the SwitchBot app on your SAME device > Tap Profile Page >Tap Feedback > Select your device, or reach us with the popup icon on this page.