Updated: Feb 9th, 2023
- Applicable Products: SwitchBot Bot
1. Make sure your SwitchBot Bot's firmware version is up to date. If it is not the latest, you can update it by following the link below, but you can also arrange an update through after-sales service by logging in to the SwitchBot app → Profile → Feedback.
*Related Posts: How to Receive the Customized Mode for the SwitchBot Bot?
2. If the battery level is low, the schedule may not work. Please replace the battery if necessary.
*Related Posts: Recommended batteries for SwitchBot products
3. If you are using only Bluetooth, please adjust the time once a week. You may tap the corresponding bot and proceed to the schedule item, it will be corrected automatically.
4. Please operate the bot with the app and check if the arm works properly. If the bot itself does not work, please troubleshoot in the related post below.
Note: Resetting the bot will erase the schedule. Thank you for your understanding.
*Related Posts: How to reset your Bot?
*Related Posts: Bot is getting weak and not able to push down switch/button
5. If the bot does not work or the bot has a hardware failure (broken arm), please contact the SwitchBot app with a video showing the failure, log in to the SwitchBot app → Profile → Feedback. We will respond with after-sales service.
6. If you have done the above and there is no hardware problem and the schedule is not working, please log in to the SwitchBot app → Profile → Feedback.