Last Updated: 2023 Apr 21
- Related Products: SwitchBot Hub 2
- SwitchBot App Version: 6.26.1 or newer
- Firmware Version: 0.8-06 or newer
1. Make sure your SwitchBot App is the latest version.
2. Make sure your Hub 2 has been added to the SwitchBot App and the infrared appliances have been added to the Hub 2.
※Related Posts: How do I add infrared appliances to SwitchBot Hub Mini?
※ Only support IR remotes Learned by Hub 2 with Smart Matching and Select Manually
3. Please follow the below steps to operate offline control.
- Open the SwitchBot App
- Select the target IR Appliance
- Tap the gear icon on the top right
- Enable 'Offline Control in the settings (it requires the latest firmware version)
- Open the SwitchBot App again after upgrading
- Check that the IR appliance is online and then enable 'Offline Control' again
- IR appliance is downloaded locally
Please note: If the firmware update fails, please log in to the SwitchBot App → Profile → Help and Feedback → Feedback.
4. After the above settings, you can control the IR appliance from the SwitchBot App within Bluetooth range, even if the Hub 2 is offline. If you have any questions, please contact us via Feedback.