Related Products: SwitchBot Outdoor Meter
SwitchBot App Version: 6.26 or newer
Before setting up1. Make sure your SwitchBot App version is up to date.
To start setup
1. Take off the cover of the Outdoor Meter and remove the insulation tab.
2. Open the SwitchBot App and click the "Add" mark in the upper right corner of the home screen. You can find the "Outdoor Meter" in the "Sensor" section.
3. Tap "Add Outdoor Meter" to add a single Outdoor Meter, or tap "Add Indoor/Outdoor Thermo-Hygrometer with Wi-Fi Hub" to add Outdoor Meter Kit.
4. Press and hole the button for 2 seconds and then tap "Next" on the screen.
※Related Posts: How to Set Up the SwitchBot Outdoor Meter Kit
5. Finish the initial setup and then tap "Next".
The Outdoor Meter needs about 30 minutes to calebrate the temperature and humidity data after first set up.
Please sign in to leave a comment.