Before adding your Humidifier in the IFTTT App, please check:
- Your SwitchBot App and the IFTTT App are the latest versions.
- Your SwitchBot Smart Humidifier has been added to your SwitchBot account.
Set up the “If This" part
- Tap "Create" and add a server on the "If This" part
- Choose the service that you would like it to trigger the Humidifier
- Take SwitchBot Meter for example (this require a SwitchBot Meter and SwitchBot Hub Mini in your account)
- Type in "SwitchBot" on the searching column
- Choose temperature or humidity change
- Set the condition up and create the trigger
Set up the “Then That" part
- Tap "Add" and type in "SwitchBot" on the searching column
- Choose control humidifier
- set up the action for the humidifier
- After all, tao Finish
Now everything is done. Let the Humidifier works automatically!