Step 1: Turn on the Cloud Service for the SwitchBot Meter on the app.
(Make sure that the SwitchBot Hub Mini is connected to the Internet.)
Step 2: Go to IFTTT and set up an applet.
- Open the IFTTT app and tap "Create".
- Tap "If This" to create a triggering condition.
- Manually search for “SwitchBot”
- Tap “Temperature or humidity changes”
- Set all the details and then tap Create Trigger.
- Tap "Then That" section and choose another service to be triggered by your Meter.
Article is closed for comments.