Before linking your Amazon Alexa account in SwitchBot app, please check your SwitchBot app version is:
- iOS4.4.3 or later
- Android126.96.36.199 or later
■ Step 1
Make sure your SwitchBot Hub is connected to the Internet.
Assign a readable name for your Meter, like "Living Room Meter" (optional).
Then enable the Meter's cloud service.
■ Step 2
- First of all, login your Amazon Alexa account in the Alexa app.
- Open SwitchBot app, choose Meter that had already turn on the cloud service.
- Tap Cloud Service and then tap Amazon Alexa.
- Follow the instructions to login to your Amazon Alexa account.
- Enjoy controlling your SwitchBot devices with Alexa.
Please ask your Alexa to update the device list after adding a new device.
You can say: "Alexa, discover devices."