Before linking your Amazon Alexa account in SwitchBot app, please check your SwitchBot app version is:
- iOS4.4.3 or later
- Android18.104.22.168 or later
■ Step 1
Make sure your SwitchBot Hub Plus/Mini is connected to the Internet.
Enable the Bot's cloud service. Your Bot is ready to be controlled by a third-party service.
■ Step 2
- First of all, login your Amazon Alexa account in the Alexa app.
- Open SwitchBot app, choose Bot that had already turn on the cloud service.
- Tap Cloud Service and then tap Amazon Alexa.
- Follow the instructions to login to your Amazon Alexa account.
- Enjoy controlling your SwitchBot devices with Alexa.
Devices need Hub to turn the cloud service on: Bot, Curtain, Meter, Contact Sensor, Mtion Sensor.
Devices don't need Hub to turn the cloud service on: Plug, Indoor Cam, Humidifier, Color Bulb.
You can say: "Alexa, Trun on/off Bot."