Last updated: September 18, 2022
- Applicable products: SwitchBot Bot
- SwitchBot app Version: 6.14.1 or newer
- Device firmware version: V6.3 or newer
■ Step 1
Make sure your SwitchBot Hub Plus/Mini is connected to the Internet.
■ Step 2
- First of all, login your Amazon Alexa account in the Alexa app.
- Open SwitchBot app, choose Bot that had already turn on the cloud service.
- Tap Cloud Service and then tap Amazon Alexa.
- Follow the instructions to login to your Amazon Alexa account.
- Enjoy controlling your SwitchBot devices with Alexa.
Devices need Hub to turn the cloud service on: Bot, Curtain, Meter, Contact Sensor, Motion Sensor.
Devices don't need Hub to turn the cloud service on: Plug, Indoor Cam, Humidifier, Color Bulb.
You can say: "Alexa, Turn on/off Bot."