Last updated: 2023.03.15
- Applicable products: SwitchBot Lock
- SwitchBot app version: 6.24 or newer
- Device firmware version: 6.4 or newer
To improve your SwitchBot Lock battery management, try one or more of these steps:
1. Make sure you have the latest version of the SwitchBot app to get bug fixes.
2. Make sure your Lock has the latest firmware version V6.1, which is optimized for low battery warning, as well as significantly reduced mechanical failures. Please fill in your Switchbot account at the questionnaire link below. Firmware 6.1 upgrade notification will be automatically pushed to the SwitchBot app within 30 seconds after submission.
3. If you have used the device for more than we recommend that you prepare a new battery before the next firmware upgrade.
4. When the battery level is below 20%, a push notification will be sent to the app every 12 hours to remind you to replace the battery so that you won't be locked out without your keys.
5. Also, automatic lock/Unlock will NOT work when the battery level is low.
6. Keep your house stocked with battery for Lock to prepare for replacement.