Before adding your Curtain in the IFTTT App, please check:
- Your SwitchBot App and the IFTTT App are the latest versions.
- Your SwitchBot Curtain has been added to your SwitchBot account.
- Turn on the cloud service of the Curtain
- Open the IFTTT App and tap Get more.
- Tap Make your own Applets from scratch. (If you have not used this feature before, please slide this page down and find a section: Create your own)
- Tap This.
- Choose the service that you would like it to trigger your Curtain, for example, SwitchBot Meter.
- After setting the trigger, tap That.
- Search SwitchBot and tap it.
- Slide down the page and find Control Curtain
- Set up the Curtain and mode that you would like to use in this applet.
- You could tap Edit title to change the name of this applet.
- Tap Finish.
Now everything is done. Let the Curtain works automatically!
Article is closed for comments.