Curved curtain rod?

Hi there, I’ve read that switcher curtain will work in curved tracks, I have a curved curtain ROD inside a bay window. Will switch it curtain work for me? Thanks.


1 comment
  • Hello Stuart,

    For a curved curtain, the I-type SwitchBot Curtain will work better on the rail. As for the U-type and the Rod-type SwitchBot Curtain, we do not recommend them to be used on a curved curtain.

    If you need further assistance, feel free to contact In the message, you can try to include as many photos and descriptions as possible. The support team will help you better.

    Wish you have a nice day!

    SwitchBot Team


Please sign in to leave a comment.

Didn't find what you were looking for?

New post