Last updated: 2022.10.21
- Applicable products: Switchbot Meter, SwitchBot Meter Plus
1. In normal cases, the readings of the Meter (Plus) have a ±0.2°C difference in temperature and a ±2% difference in humidity.
2. Temperature accuracy overall:
±0.4°C at -20°C to 0°C
±0.2°C at 0°C to 65°C
±0.3°C at 65°C to 80°C
3. Humidity accuracy overall:
±2% (at 25°C, 10%~90%RH)
±4% (at 25°C, 0%~10%, 90%~99%RH)
4. Calibration is recommended in case of temperature/humidity differences.
Can I calibrate my SwitchBot Meter? How?
Why My Meter Showing a Different Rate From the Other Thermometers
Please sign in to leave a comment.