- Applicable products:Curtain U Rail, Curtain I Rail, Curtain Rod
- SwitchBot App version:V6.14or newer
- SwitchBot Curtain Firmware Version:V4.6or newer
1. Make sure your SwitchBot app version is up to date.
2. Make sure the SwitchBot Curtain is added to the SwitchBot App and the firmware version of the Curtain is up to date.
If it is not V4.6 or newer version, please log in to the SwitchBot app → Profile → Feedback, and submit a feedback ticket to ask for the latest firmware upgrade for the Curtain.
3. Each type of SwitchBot Curtain has a different maximum load-bearing capacity. Please refer to the maximum weight of the corresponding Curtain.
Curtain U Rail, up to 8Kg
Curtain I Rail, up to 8Kg
Curtain Rod, 5Kg-8Kg
4. If you are using the SwitchBot Curtain U Rail 2, please change the wheel into a more suitable one and see if the situation improves.
If you are using the SwitchBot Curtain U Rail (the first generation) or need accessories separately, please log in to the SwitchBot app → Profile → Feedback and ask the support team for help.
5. If you are using the SwitchBot Curtain Rod type, please check the following information to see if the problem is improved.
For the grommet-style rod curtain, please check the video below.
For the back-tab rod curtain, please check the video below.
6.Curtain rails with fixed brackets as shown in the picture below are not compatible. Please note this in advance.
7. If the above solution does not improve the situation, please submit a feedback ticket about the running issue.
Go to SwitchBot app > Tap Profile > Tap Feedback > Select the product (which you need support for) > describe the issue in detail (with media if needed) as follows:
Detailed dimensions of the rail
Cross-sectional photo of the curtain rail in your home