- Applicable products: Curtain U Rail, Curtain I Rail, Curtain Rod
- SwitchBot App version: V6.16or newer
- SwitchBot Curtain Firmware Version: V4.6or newer
1. Make sure your SwitchBot app version is up to date.
2. Reboot the Bluetooth of your phone.
3. Charge the curtain for one hour, then press and hold the button on the device for at least 45 seconds to reset it. (During this process, the indicator light will blink fast, lights up, then turns off) Please conduct the reset with the Curtain connected to power with a cable to restore it to its factory settings.
4. After the reset, check if the Curtain can be connected. Once connected, check if the firmware version is the latest.
If it is not V4.6 or newer version, please log in to the SwitchBot app → Profile → Feedback, and submit a feedback ticket to ask for the latest firmware upgrade for the Curtain.
5. If you still cannot connect the Curtain after resetting, please submit a feedback ticket about the connection issue.
Go to SwitchBot app > Tap Profile > Tap Feedback > Select the product (which you need support for) > describe the issue in detail (with media if needed) as follows:
Video of the curtain being held down for more than 45 seconds