- Applicable products: SwitchBot Meter, SwitchBot Meter Plus
- SwitchBot app version: 6.16 or newer
- Device firmware version: V2.7 or newer for Meter, V0.6 or newer for Meter Plus
1. Make sure your SwitchBot App version is up to date.
2. Make sure that the SwitchBot Meter (Plus) has been added to the SwitchBot app and that the firmware version is up to date.
If the device's firmware version is not the latest, please contact us for an upgrade via SwitchBot App -> Profile -> Feedback.
3. Make sure that the SwitchBot Hub Mini or Ceiling Light is connected to a stable 2.4GHz (802.11b/g/n, iPv4) WiFi network instead of a 5GHz one. Currently, the iPv6 network and Wi-Fi 6 router are not supported.
*Related guide: Fix your Hub Mini WiFi network connection
4. If possible, place the Meter (Plus) near the SwitchBot Hub Mini or Ceiling Light and reboot the Cloud Service for the Meter (Plus) again.
5. Turn off the Hub Mini or Ceiling Light and re-power it after 10 minutes and try to connect the Meter (Plus) again.
6. If this does not work, please submit a feedback ticket about the Cloud Service issue.
Go to SwitchBot app > Tap Profile > Tap Feedback > Select the product (which you need support for) > describe the issue in detail (with media if needed) as follows:
- Distance between the Meter (Plus) and the Hub Mini or the Ceiling Light
- Photographs showing the distance between the Meter (Plus) and the Hub Mini or the Ceiling Light