Updated: October 9th, 2022
- Applicable products: SwitchBot Remote
- SwitchBot App version: V6.16 or newer
1. Make sure that the SwitchBot App is up to date.
2. Reboot the Bluetooth of your phone.
3. Open the back lid, remove and re-insert the battery in the SwitchBot Remote.
4. Press and hold the two buttons of the SwitchBot Remote at the same time for 15 seconds to reset it.
5. If possible, go to the SwitchBot App and delete the paired SwitchBot Remote. Then add it to the App again.
6. If it still doesn't work, please contact us via SwitchBot App → Profile → Feedback. In the feedback ticket, please include the following information so that we can better help.
- Does the indicator light come on after re-inserting the battery?
- Does a beep sound come on when the reset process is completed?
- Does the indicator light come on when adding it again?