Last Updated: October 8, 2022
- Applicable products: SwitchBot Keypad, SwitchBot Keypad Touch
- SwitchBot app version: 6.14.1 or newer
1. Make sure your SwitchBot app is the latest version.
2. Please restart the Bluetooth function of your mobile devices.
- For Android 12 or earlier devices, please enable location services for SwitchBot app by following these steps:
- Open your device settings.
- Scroll down and tap Personal.
- Find the Location Services icon, Toggle from off to on.
3. Remove and re-insert the battery of the keypad and add it back again.
4. If it doesn't work, retry the setup on another mobile phone if you have one.
- If possible, try adding within another different system.
If it doesn't work, Please submit a feedback.
To receive a technical help from SwitchBot support team, follow these steps:
On your same device, Go to SwitchBot app > Tap Profile > Tap Feedback > Select the product (which you need support for) > Specify info to help describe your issue.