Updated: Feb 16th, 2023
- Applicable Products: SwitchBot Bot
- SwitchBot App Version: V6.20 or newer
- Firmware Version: SwitchBot: V6.3 or newer, Hub Mini: V3.7-2.4 or newer, Ceiling Light: V1.1-0.4 or newer
1. Please make sure that you have the latest version of the SwitchBot application.
2. Make sure that the SwitchBot Bot has been added to the SwitchBot app and that the firmware version is the latest version. If it is not the latest firmware version, please refer to this post on how to use the customized mode of the SwitchBot Bot.
3. Make sure that the Hub Mini or Ceiling Light connected to the Bot is up-to-date with the latest firmware version. If it is not up-to-date, please contact SwitchBot App -> Profile -> Feedback.
4. Please make sure that the remaining battery power of the Bot is at least 50%.
5. Place the Bot near a Hub mini or Ceiling Light.
6. Please turn off the Cloud Service and then turn it on again.
7. If you are using the Bot only within Bluetooth range, please restart the Bluetooth function and try again within Bluetooth range.
8. Reset the Bot.
9. Remove the battery from the Bot and insert the battery while pressing the reset button inside the bot, then go to Switchbot App -> Profile -> Firmware Repair and see if the Repair Bot Firmware item appears. If the Repair Firmware item appears, try repairing the Bot.
10. If the problem persists, please contact us at SwitchBot App -> Profile -> Feedback.
We would appreciate it if you could provide us with the following information when you contact us.
- When used with Hub Mini or Ceiling Light
- -Distance between the Bot and the Hub Mini/Ceiling Light
- -Pictures showing the distance between the Bot and the Hub Mini/Ceiling Light