Last updated: September 29, 2022
- Applicable products: Meter, Meter Plus
- SwitchBot app version: V6.14 or newer
- Firmware version: Meter V2.7 or newer, Meter Plus V0.6 or newer
1. Please make sure that you have the latest version of the SwitchBot app.
2. Please confirm that the SwitchBot Meter/Meter Plus has been added to the SwitchBot app and that the firmware version is the latest version. If it is not Meter V2.7/Meter Plus V0.6 or later, please follow the steps below to upgrade.
- Place your mobile phone and the device within Bluetooth range.
- Go to SwitchBot app, tap the Meter/Meter Plus device.
- In the sub menu, tap the gear icon⚙️ of setting on top right corner.
- Tap Firmware & Battery, and proceed to upgrade.
- If the update didn't show up, log out of your app, log back in and check again.
3. If it doesn't help, please submit a feedback ticket to us.
To receive a technical help from SwitchBot support team, follow these steps:
On your same device, Go to SwitchBot app > Tap Profile > Tap Feedback > Select the product (which you need support for) > describe the issue in detail (with media if needed) as follows:
- A photo of the Meter/Meter Plus screen (1 photo)
- A screenshot The part of the data graph that seems to be wrong (1 screenshot photo)
- Discribe the time range and the error
Please sign in to leave a comment.