- Applicable products: SwitchBot Hub Mini
- SwitchBot App version: 6.13 or newer
- Device firmware version: 3.7-2.4 or newer
- Note: Follow these steps to view the firmware version: Open SwitchBot App > device name > Setting button (upper right of screen) > Tap Firmware Version.
3. Make sure the appliance you are trying to add is controlled by IR (Infrared Ray).
4. When adding the remote to the Hub mini, please adjust the angle and distance between the remote and Hub mini, and please move the Hub mini closer to the device that you want it to control to see if it works.
5. When adding IR devices to the Hub mini, you have the choice of 4 modes. Please try Customize mode or Others mode if Smart Learning mode does not work.
6. If you do not succeed in adding your device to the Hub after trying all the modes, it is likely that it is not yet supported. Would you kindly let us know the following information? Therefore, we can make a note of it, and our development team will purchase the relevant IR code in the future.
Regarding the remote control:
- Model of the Device:
- Model of the remote: