Last updated: December 7th, 2022
- Applicable products: SwitchBot Bot
- SwitchBot app Version: 6.19 or newer
- Device firmware version: V6.3 or newer
When installing SwitchBot Bot with 3M stickers, to reduce the risk of dropping and loosing in future, please pay attention to the following points:
1. Make sure the surface is big with enough space to place your Bot.
2. Make sure the surface is flat, solid, clean, dry and free of any loose material.
3. If you're installing on a wallpaper or wall cloth, make sure there is no patch, leafing, hollowing and bucking.
4. Make sure the bot is placed in a cool surface to prevent the 3M stickers from decay and aging. keep away from sources of heat and fire, like furnace, stove, oven, air conditioner or other source of heat in your room.
5. When pushing Bot against the installing surface, It's typically advised to last at least 2 minutes prior to release.
6. After the installation, wait for 24 hours or more to make it solid.
7. If you're buying more 3M sticker for replacement, we offer SwitchBot Accessory Add-on. You can found this product by searching for the name of this item on your local Amazon store.
8. If you have other issues regarding the Bot, please feel free to submit a feedback.
To receive a technical help from SwitchBot support team, follow these steps:
On your same device, Go to SwitchBot app > Tap Profile > Tap Feedback > Select the product (which you need support for) > describe the issue in detail (with media if needed) as follows:
- Take a close-up photo of installation position including the Bot and switch/button.
- Brand, model, and online purchase link (If possible) of your switch/button.
Note: You can also reach us with the popup icon on this page, or contact by phone, live chat, etc.