Last updated: 2023.03.15
- Applicable products: SwitchBot Lock
- SwitchBot app version: 6.24 or newer
- Device firmware version: 6.4 or newer
This 0% error is typically caused by an outdated SwitchBot app version in most cases. follow the steps below to troubleshoot.
1. Make sure your SwitchBot app version is up to date. You can also uninstall the app and re-install the latest version from appstore.
2. Make sure your device has been added to the SwitchBot App.
3. To avoid a home lockout, please update at the indoor side of your door.
4. Please have the lock upgraded with your phone placed within Bluetooth range.
5. Perform firmware update for the Lock:
- Go to SwitchBot app, tap the Lock device.
- Tap the gear icon⚙️ on the top right corner.
- Tap Firmware and Battery, and proceed to upgrade.
6. After the firmware update, please recalibrate the lock.
7. If it still doesn't work, please contact us by opening the SwitchBot App on your device > Tap Profile Page >Tap Feedback > Select your device, or reach us with the popup icon on this page.