- Applicable products: SwitchBot Lock
- SwitchBot App version: 6.19 or newer
Each firmware update delivers significant improvements including increased accuracy, reduced errors, and power efficiency to your lock device. so it pays to keep it updated with the latest firmware. You can follow the steps below to proceed:
1. Make sure your SwitchBot App version is up to date.
2. Make sure your device has been added to the SwitchBot App.
3. To avoid a home lockout, please update at the indoor side of your door.
4. Please have the lock upgraded with your phone placed within Bluetooth range.
5. In the SwitchBot App:
- At the "Home" tab, pull down to refresh.
- Tap the Lock device.
- Tap the gear icon "⚙" of setting in the top right corner of the screen.
- Tap "Firmware and Battery" to upgrade.
6. If you need to upgrade the latest firmware, fill in your Switchbot account at questionnaire link below. The latest firmware upgrade notification will be automatically pushed to SwitchBot app within 30 seconds after submission.
7. After the firmware update, please recalibrate the lock.
8. If it still doesn't work, please contact us by opening the SwitchBot App on your device > Tap Profile Page >Tap Feedback > Select your device, or reach us with the popup icon on this page.
Please sign in to leave a comment.