- Applicable to: SwitchBot Pan/Tilt Cam 2K
- App version: 6.13 or newer
- Firmware version: V33.9.8 or newer
Yes. You can export your favorite moments stored in the SD card either using video capture or screen-recording under the Playback entry, and save them from in-App Gallery directly to your mobile phone. Please follow the steps below to proceed.
1. Make sure the SwitchBot App version is up to date.
2. Make sure the SwitchBot Pan/Tilt Cam 2K has been added to the App and the device's firmware version is up to date.
- How to check whether the device's firmware version is up to date?
- SwitchBot App home page > Tap the name of the device > Tap Settings button (···) in the upper right > Tap Firmware Version > Check and proceed to update if needed.
3. Go to the live-streaming page by tapping the name of the camera.
4. Tap Playback on the page and then select microSD Card Videos.
5. Locate your favorite time by dragging the timeline back and forth at the bottom.
6. Tap the scissor icon to save your favorite moment as pictures, or tap the video icon to save it as video clips.
7. Go back to the live-streaming page when you have highlighted and save all your favorite parts.
8. Check Recording and Screenshots, and there they are.
9. Click anyone to preview it. You can choose to delete, share or export to your mobile phone with buttons in the bottom right corner.
For security reason, we strongly recommend you only preview and export your favorite parts to your mobile phone.
However, to secure your privacy, decoding or converting the stored media in the microSD Card to other formats is unavailable. All info in the SD card is encrypted by default. SwitchBot also applied financial-grade encryption technology to protect your data on the mobile phone and the network. Your data should belong to you alone.
Should you run into any other problem, feel free to reach your SwitchBot support team in our App Feedback under the Profile section, or reach us with the popup icon on this page.