- Applicable products: SwitchBot Pan/Tilt Cam, SwitchBot Pan/Tilt Cam 2K(3MP)
- SwitchBot App version: 6.24 or newer
- Device firmware version:
- SwitchBot Pan/Tilt Cam: 1.0.2 or newer.
- SwitchBot Pan/Tilt Cam 2K: V33.9.14 or newer.
1. Make sure your SwitchBot app version is up to date.
2. Make sure the Pan/Tilt Cam (2K) firmware version of the camera is up to date. Follow the steps below to check firmware update:
3. Make sure the camera is connecting to a stable 2.4GHz (802.11b/g/n, IPV4) network. SwitchBot camera devices do not support a 5GHz network for now. and make sure that the router corresponding to the Wi-Fi network connected to the device does not have special firewall settings.
4. Make sure your mobile phone is not muted and increase the volume.
5. Move your mobile phone and SwitchBot camera device close to your router. Go to the Wi-Fi Settings page of in your camera and check for the detailed WiFi Signal Strength.
6. Make sure the network bandwidth is sufficient for streaming service.
- To test the bandwidth: visit bandwidthplace.com and check whether your download and upload speeds are both greater than 1Mbps.
7. If it doesn't help, contact us by tapping [Profile] > Feedback in SwitchBot App, and provide the info below:
- SN code on the bottom of camera
- Device ID: SwitchBot app home page > tap the device > tap [Settings] in the upper right corner > Tap [Device Info]
After receiving the feedback ticket, we will analyze your question as soon as possible. You can also contact our customer support team by phone, live chat, etc.