- Applicable products: SwitchBot Hub Mini
- SwitchBot app version: 6.20.1 or newer
- Device firmware version: 3.7-2.4 or newer
1. Make sure your SwitchBot app version is up to date.
2. Make sure your Hub Mini has been added to SwitchBot app, and its firmware version is up to date.
Note: Follow these steps to check the firmware version: Open SwitchBot App > Tap device name > Setting button (upper right of screen) > Tap Firmware Version.
- Perform an appliance infrared test to check if your appliance supports IR.
- For Air conditioners (IR), refer to: How to add Air Conditioner by "Customize" mode?
- Note: Do NOT hold the remote button for up to 2 seconds.
To receive a technical help from SwitchBot support team, follow these steps:
On your same device, Go to SwitchBot app > Tap Profile > Tap Feedback > Select the product (which you need support for) > describe the issue in detail (with media if needed) as follows:
- Brand of appliance:
- Model of appliance:
- Model of the remote:
- Online purchase link of appliance(If possible):