- Applicable products: SwitchBot Pan/Tilt Cam (1080p), SwitchBot Pan/Tilt Cam (2K)
- SwitchBot App version: 6.13 or newer
1. Make sure your SwitchBot App version is up to date.
2. Make sure that the Wi-Fi name (SSID) and password are entered correctly. If we made a mistake before, we need to reset the camera and re-add it.
- Refer to: How to Reset the SwitchBot Pan/Tilt Cam
3. If the camera still fails to be connected, please try to uninstall the current SwitchBot App and update to the latest version of the SwitchBot App.
4. If it still doesn't work, please contact us by clicking "Profile Page" - "Feedback" in the SwitchBot App.
You can also contact our customer support team by phone, live chat, etc. after step 4.
For other issues during the process of adding a camera device, see also:
- What Should I do when I Try to Connect the SwitchBot Pan/Tilt Cam, the Indicator Light did not Flash Red Rapidly?
- What Should I Do When the SwitchBot Pan/Tilt Cam Failed to Connect to the Network?
- What Should I do If the SwitchBot Pan/Tilt Cam Failed to Scan the QR Code?
- What Should I Do When I Try to Add the SwitchBot Pan/Tilt Cam but It Says It Has Been Added to Another Account?