Yes, SwitchBot Pan/Tilt Cam supports a micro SD card with a maximum storage capacity of 128G. If you'd like, you can choose to subscribe to the cloud storage services.
Does the Pan/Tilt Cam support SD Card？
SwitchBot Customer Support
Was this article helpful? /
- 7 out of 11 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Does SwitchBot camera devices support RTSP?
- Where are recordings saved when using both micro SD card and cloud storage?
- Updates to our Cloud Storage plans! (For EU customers)
- Updates to our Cloud Storage plans!
- Updates to our Cloud Storage plans! (For UK customers)
- Can I use continous recording after subscribed to cloud storage services?
- Is it possible to monitor the Camera products from overseas?
- Recommended microSD cards for SwitchBot camera products
- Can I use SwitchBot Camera devices without a Wi-Fi?
- Function List about SwitchBot Indoor Cam/Pan Tilt Cam 2K/Pan Tilt Cam/Outdoor Spotlight Cam
- Is it safe when SwitchBot Pan/Tilt Cam is transferring data?
- User Manual for SwitchBot Pan/Tilt Cam (PDF)
- Will Pan/Tilt Cam allow all-time recording and overwrite older videos by itself when SD card is full?
- Can I access the Pan/Tilt Cam on a 5G support cellphone？
- How to watch the video playback on Pan/Tilt Cam?