- Applicable products: SwitchBot Pan/Tilt Cam, SwitchBot Pan/Tilt Cam 2K
- SwitchBot App version: 6.14.1 or newer
- Device firmware version:
- SwitchBot Pan/Tilt Cam: 1.0.2 or newer.
- SwitchBot Pan/Tilt Cam 2K: V33.9.12 or newer.
1. Make sure your SwitchBot app version is up to date.
2. Make sure your device has been added to the SwitchBot app and the firmware version of the device is up to date.
※The firmware version can be viewed here: SwitchBot App home page - click the corresponding device name - click [Settings] in the upper right corner to enter the secondary control panel - click [Firmware and battery] to proceed - check the upgrade.
3. Make sure the device is powered on and the USB cable is properly connected and not loose.
4. Make sure that the router corresponding to the Wi-Fi network connected to the device does not have special settings such as firewalls enabled, the network type is 2.4GHz (802.11b/g/n, IPV4) network, and the device does not support 5G networks. And try to keep mobile phones and devices as close to the router as possible to ensure the speed of the network connection.
- To test the bandwidth: visit bandwidthplace.com and check whether your download and upload speeds are both greater than 1Mbps.
5. Please observe the status of the camera indicator light and perform the following operations.
|LED is off||Please unplug the camera device power and plug it back in, and make sure the camera is powered on normally.|
|LED flashes green rapidly||Cam is connecting to the network, please wait patiently.|
|LED flashes alternately red and green slowly||Please refer to step 4 to ensure a stable Wi-Fi network connection.|
|LED is solid green||Please unplug the camera device power cord and plug it back in, and make sure the camera is powered on normally. And refer to step 4 to make sure the Wi-Fi network connection is stable.|
If it doesn't work, Please submit a feedback.
To receive a technical help from SwitchBot support team, follow these steps:
On your same device, Go to SwitchBot app > Tap Profile > Tap Feedback > Select the product (which you need support for) > describe the issue in detail (with media if needed) as follows:
- SN code (at the bottom of camera)
- Where did the camera being purchased
- Official online store
- Local entity store
- Order details of the camera, screenshots of payment vouchers
After receiving the feedback ticket, We will help you decide if it is a hardware issue. If it is, we will send you a replacement.
You can also contact our customer support team by phone, live chat, etc.