This guide is valid for the SwitchBot app iOS v4.0.0+ and Android v5.0.0+.
*Note: Curtain Rod2 Type typically supports 5kg Curtains, up to 8 kg.
Before installing your SwitchBot Curtain
1. Create a SwitchBot account and sign in.
2. Check the type of your curtain rail.
Start setting SwitchBot Curtain up
1. Tap the + icon on the top right of the Home page.
2. Tap the Curtain's icon to start the pairing.
3. Select an opening mode, either open from the middle or open from one side.
4. Long press the button on Curtain until the LED light starts flashing.
5. Tap Next to add Curtain and edit the name and room for it.
Choose the correct style and mode
1. Choose the Rod Curtain track.
2. Tap Rod 2 and select the curtain style according to your situation.
On the "Select Your Style" page, tap any of the cards that fit your curtain style. Then select a Video guide or Pictorial Guide to proceed. The installation video is also available on YouTube.
There are videos tutorial for each of the following curtain styles:
Ring Top Curtains
Tab Top Curtains
Back Tab Curtains
3. Make sure the SwitchBot Curtain is installed with the logo facing indoors.
4. Select the opening direction according to your situation.
1. Control the SwitchBot Curtain to move left or move right according to the animation.
2. When the Curtain hits the end, tap Pause to stop the movement.
3. Tap Next before we control the SwitchBot Curtain to calibrate the opposite direction.
4. Also tap Pause to stop it when it hits the end.
5. Verify the calibration on step 7 and step 8.
6. If the Curtain can move to open and close at the expected position, tap Finish to complete.
7. If the Curtain does not move to the desired position, we can tap the Adjust button to rectify it.
For further assistance, please contact email@example.com.
Please sign in to leave a comment.