Here are some notes on setting up your router.
*Please note: Different router models require different configuration methods, so please contact the manufacturer or your provider for details.
1. Please make sure that your home network does not have any security features such as MAC address filtering enabled.
2. Please make sure that the setup process is done near the WiFi router.
3. please use 2.4GHz Wi-Fi as 5GHz is not supported. If your router is a combination of 5G and 2.4G, please connect to 2.4GHz.
4. Wi-Fi settings (encryption method, DHCP, firewall, etc.) may be the cause of the problem.
WPA2-PEAP, WPA3-PEAP, WEP and WPS cannot be supported. WPA-PSK and WPA2-PSK are recommended.
5. Updating the firmware of some routers to the latest version may add restrictions to IOT devices in some cases, please check the settings on the router and contact our support.
6. If you have installed a Wi-Fi repeater in your home, please make sure that the repeater is set to 2.4GHz band.
The protocol and port information is "MQTT OVER TCP PORT 8883".
If you have already checked the above and are still unable to resolve the problem, please try to access your phone's connection.