For security reasons, when the SwitchBot Tag has been assigned to lock/unlock a SwitchBot Lock under account A, it can only be triggered by this account. Other accounts cannot do anything with this SwitchBot Tag.
Can Someone Else Unlock My Door Via the SwitchBot Tag?
SwitchBot Customer Support
Was this article helpful? /
- 15 out of 21 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- I lost the NFC tag attached to my Lock. Is it possible to unlink it?
- Lock's battery drains extremely quickly, what should I do?
- Contact emergency services for home-lockout by a jammed Lock
- Can SwitchBot Lock be triggered by other SwitchBot devices by Scene?
- Can I Fix SwitchBot Lock With Double-Sided Tape?
- 3M stickers failed to snap the Lock firmly during setup
- Firmware update stuck at 0%: SwitchBot Lock
- What should I do if my dual lock auto-lock/unlock function does not work?
- What Should I Do when My SwitchBot Lock Cannot Operate to Lock?
- What Should I Do when My SwitchBot Lock Cannot Operate to Unlock?
I don't understand this...if I program the NFC tag to unlock the lock, using my cell phone, can my son scan the NFC tag with his cell phone if he is a "home member" and unlock the lock?
Please sign in to leave a comment.