- If the cellphone cannot detect the SwitchBot Lock during the pairing mode, please try to:
- Reboot your mobile device/cell phone.
- Make sure both Bluetooth and Location Service have been authorized for SwitchBot App on your cell phone.
- Re-insert both batteries and put the Lock into pairing mode.
Refer to: What Should I Do If the SwitchBot Lock Was Paired Too Late and the Blue Light Blinked Out?
- Try to proceed with the pairing within the Bluetooth range of the SwitchBot Lock.
If the methods above do not solve the issue, please kindly submit a feedback request on the profile page of the app. The support team will help you look further into the issue.