Before linking your Amazon Alexa account in SwitchBot app, please check your SwitchBot app version is:
- iOS4.4.3 or later
- Android22.214.171.124 or later
- First of all, login your Amazon Alexa account in the Alexa app.
- Open SwitchBot app, choose one of the devices that had already turn on the cloud service.
- Tap Cloud Service and then tap Amazon Alexa.
- Follow the instructions to login to your Amazon Alexa account.
- Enjoy controlling your SwitchBot devices with Alexa.
Devices need Hub to turn the cloud service on: Bot, Curtain, Meter, Contact Sensor, Mtion Sensor.
Devices don't need Hub to turn the cloud service on: Plug, Indoor Cam, Humidifier, Color Bulb.
Please sign in to leave a comment.