- Applicable product: SwitchBot Bot
- SwitchBot App version: 6.11 or newer
- Device firmware version: below 6.3
- Make sure the SwitchBot App is up to date.
- Make sure your phone's Bluetooth is turned on, connected to the network, and as close to the Bot as possible.
- To enable "Customized Mode" for the Bot, please click the name of the corresponding Bot on the SwitchBot App home page to enter the secondary control panel, and then click "Get New Feature" to enter the Beta Features page.
- On the Beta Features page, click "I have read the Instructions and Precautions of the beta features", and click "Upgrade".
- After the upgrade is complete, click "Mode" on the settings page of the Bot, and the "Customized Mode" will appear in the list.
If it still doesn't work, please contact us by clicking "Profile Page" - "Feedback" in the SwitchBot App.
After receiving the feedback ticket, we will solve your problem as soon as possible. You can also contact our customer support team by phone, live chat, etc.