Video Cloud Storage for Indoor Cam is a cloud-based service that allows users to view and download event recordings from a SwitchBot Indoor Cam.
When you purchase a SwitchBot Indoor Cam, you can subscribe to our advanced plan to enjoy our Video Cloud Storage cloud service.
Your Camera’s event recordings are stored on the cloud and associated with your SwitchBot account. You can review, download, and share these recordings within certain days on the Indoor Cam page on your SwitchBot app.
The subscription is associated with the account as well as the camera which means you need to subscribe twice if you own two cameras.
* 30 days of video history – With 30 days of video history, you can see every event captured by your camera through a clip. The video history includes an event recording clip, a snapshot of the detected motion, and the time the event was recorded over the past 30 days.
* Video sharing – Just tap the share button in the album and you can quickly post your SwitchBot Indoor Cam clip to your preferred social media platform or share it directly with your friends and family. You can also download SwitchBot Indoor Cam clips to your mobile phone or tablet to keep them for long-stem storage.
* Rich notifications - When your SwitchBot Indoor Cam detects motion, you’ll be alerted with a push notification featuring a snapshot of the detected motion, letting you decide at-a-glance if you need to respond now or later.
30 Days free trial for cloud recording offering:
When you set up a SwitchBot Indoor Cam, you can enjoy the free trial Video Cloud Storage service for 30 days. And you could unsubscribe at any time within the trial.
|Basic Plan (Monthly)||Basic Plan (Annually)|
|$7.9 (US dollar)||$ 79 (US dollar)|
|Event recording for the past 30 days||Event recording for the past 30 days|
|Validity period: 30 days||Validity period: 365 days|
- The subscription belongs to a specific account and Indoor Cam which means if you give the Indoor Cam to another user, the next user needs to subscribe again unless you gave the SwitchBot account to him/her together.
- If the subscription expired, the Indoor Cam will start to delete the cloud data from the first day in the 30 days circle.