This page explains how to deal with the following issue.
- SwitchBot does not work according to the set schedule.
- The switchbot schedule turns off by itself.
- The switchbot does not work at the time set in the schedule.
- If the schedule is turned off by itself even after the time set in the schedule, please check from item 6.
1. Check if the firmware version of the bot is V4.9.
How to check the version
1) Enter the bot's setting screen.
2. Tap "Firmware & Battery" to check.
If there is no upgrade tab on the screen and you are unable to upgrade, please report the problem by going to [Profile] -> [Feedback] in the SwitchBot app and our Support staff will help you.
2. Check if the arm of the bot is broken.
How to check: Control the bot with the App and check if the arm moves.
If the arm does not move and you hear the motor running, the arm is most likely broken.
3. Due to insufficient power, the bot is unable to push the switch.
How to check: Operate the bot with the application and check if the arm moves or if the switch can be pushed out.
Or create a new schedule for a close time, and when the time comes, check if the arm moves or if the switch can be pushed out.
(*Please wait until the time is up, as the timer may be off by a little. (*Please wait until the time has passed, as the timer may be off by a little. e.g., create a schedule for 10:00 and wait until 10:01.)
4. Due to a delay in the timer of the bot itself, the schedule may not work.
How to check: Open the schedule screen, tap "Fix Time" at the top, synchronize the time, and then check if it is resolved.
5. Due to insufficient battery power in the bot, the schedule may not work.
Check the remaining battery level in the following way. If the bot runs about twice a day, the battery will last about 600 days.
1) Enter the bot's settings screen.
2. Tap "Firmware & Battery" to check it.
6. If the schedule turns off by itself at the time set in the schedule, please refer to item 1 and item 5. If bot's firmware and battery life have been eliminated, then follow the steps below to troubleshoot.
Check to see if the problem is caused by the switch in your home.
If the bot is disconnected from the switch, and the schedule does not turn off after the bot is controlled via the app, the problem is most likely caused by a switch in your home.
Please provide us with the model number and photo of the switch.
The feedback has a screen recording function. If you have any questions while using it, please feel free to use it.
[Profile] → [Feedback] → [Report a Bug] → [Record Mobile Screen Video] → [Camera Mark] → [Red Stop Button].